Makeup Artist. Dog Lover. Ice-cream Enthusiast.
Rather than writing a bio and stuffing it with things about me that I suspect no one would want to read, I decided to ask my followers, friends, and family what they would like to know about me.
- What's your favorite movie? Finding Nemo
- What's your favorite book? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho; Making Faces by Kevin Aucoin
- If you have to choose would it be passion or skill? PASSION! What's life without it? It gives so much meaning and purpose to whatever you choose to do!
- Who's your favorite musician? Die hard Janet Jackson fan for LIFE but I have a love affair with Rihanna!!!! Those women! I love them both equally and differently!
- Makeup petpeeve- Ahhh, I truly believe with any art form the art itself is relative. So many different trends and styles you should have freedom to express yourself however you choose. What makes me so angry about Makeup isn't about the products or how it's applied it's the attitudes of some of the industry folks! I call them the "mean girls" and rather than uplifting and encouraging other artist to be the best that they can they tear you apart and judge others for being different or inexperienced. I HATE THAT!
- If you could hop in a time machine and meet yourself in the past with one piece of advice, what would it be? The best advice to give my younger self would be just to be authentic and be who you want to be and do the things that truly make you happy.
- What is your favorite beverage? Club soda with fresh lime! YUM!