Special Event Services
- Special Event Makeup
Keena will meet you on location for makeup application. Whether it be your engagement photo session, galas, parties, or those special nights out - you'll feel "red-carpet" ready! -- $85/hour ***
- Girls Night In
Teenage girls, young women, moms - this is a package for you! Ideal for formals, proms, birthdays, Valentine's celebrations, etc! Group rates apply for 3 (minimum) or more people -- $60/person***
- Industry Makeup
Makeup services for professional print or photo shoots provided on location by Keena. Both Half Day and Full Day pricing is available -- Rates determined following consultation.
- Makeup Lessons Sessions
Through this one-on-one makeup session, explore the look that is most suitable for you. Each lesson is customized to meet your daytime, evening, or professional makeup needs and desires. Clients will receive a detailed face chart for easy reference about their makeup application. Also included are clear instructions and makeup techniques tailored especially for you. Duration of one lesson is approximately 2 hours -- $150/lesson***
- Teen Lessons
Schedule an appointment for your teen to learn about everyday makeup application -- $75/lesson***
- Gift Certificates
Gift certificates available for all Dare by Keena Queen services. Ideal for friends, family members, or that special someone! Contact us via email for pricing and gift certificate amount(s).
*** Included travel is within 10 miles of capital beltway, additional travel at additional costs
Keena will listen to your plans, consider your wedding style and work within your comfort zone to create a custom bridal look you have in mind. Every woman unique look and beautiful features should be enhanced, not masked. Therefore, Keena offers a number of techniques to suit your makeup needs for your important day. She is committed to providing excellent service with top quality products and artistry skill.
The relationship between a bride an makeup artist should be organic. You both are a team and to create the perfect look you should connect with one another. That ensures that your Makeup Artist is able to understand what your needs and wants are and to make sure that those are met for your important day. I encourage you to interview many Makeup Artist to ensure that he/she is able to deliver your perfect custom look that you and all your guests will adore for years to come. Please contact us directly to discuss pricing for wedding parties in excess of 6 ladies.
BRIDAL MAKEUP ONLY $125* (Airbrush + $60)
- On-site makeup application
- Strip/individual lashes
- Touch-up kit (powder, lip color, blot papers)
Bridal makeup trial $100
ATTENDANT AIRBRUSH MAKEUP $85* (Airbrush + $60)
- Strip/individual lashes
- Powder, Touch-up lip color
*Touch-Up Fee (during wedding & photo shoot(s)) -- $35/hour
Airbrush makeup leaves a light, seamless veil of color over the skin, creating the illusion of a perfect face because it is misted on, allowing your true skin tone to show through without masking your face. The ability to mix Airbrush foundation colors for individual custom blends is unsurpassed, resulting in a more natural look that covers skin imperfections effortlessly.
Since Airbrush makeup is water-resistant, perspiration and tears are no longer a cosmetic problem. Simply blotting, not wiping, away any moisture will leave the Airbrush makeup in place without a streak. With over 18 hours of wear, Airbrush makeup will not fade or rub off on clothes, but yet can be easily washed away with facial cleanser. Once Airbrush makeup is sprayed on, it dries instantly to a matte finish and does not require powder or re-applying at any time.
- Consultation (Bridal Only): Your consultation day is a time to meet with Keena to discuss your vision for your wedding. This is your time to share pictures, colors, magazine cutouts, etc. to inspire your planning together. The goal of the consultation is to capture your vision for that day and create a custom bridal look for you! Time is allotted for a demo application of your makeup to provide you a picture of what you’re looking for on your special day and to discuss any changes you would like to make. Duration of one consultation is approximately 2 hours.
- Wedding Fees: Wedding Deposits are credited towards services on the day of the event. A $40 travel fee will be added for on-site services over 10 miles outside the Washington Beltway. Longer distances may be subject to additional travel fees. We do our best to find free parking; in the event we’re unable to, any parking related cost will be added to the final balance. Accepted forms of payment: cash, paypal, or credit card. A non-refundable $150 deposit (includes the trial) and a signed contract will reserve services for the date. Balance is due on the day of the event in cash or credit card. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.
- Wedding Cancellation and Refund Policy: A written agreement will be signed on the day of consultation to confirm payment details for your event. To cancel your appointment, only written notification will be accepted. Deposits are non-refundable and you will have no further liability to artist. If contract is cancelled within six weeks of the wedding date, an additional cancellation fee may be due.
- Special Service Fees (excluding wedding services): Services are only booked and confirmed after a 50% non-refundable deposit has been made to secure your appointment date and time. 72-hour notification is required to reschedule an appointment or else deposit is forfeited.